Sunday, January 20, 2008

Its all about ME

Hobbies

Do You Need A New Hobby? Start Collecting Rare Coins.
Rare coins are one of the remaining investments which can be accumulated with privacy and transported easily. Coins are classic appreciating assets with a history of long-term price increases. Old a...
Author: Perry Corman

Miniature Painting - Art Through the Ages
As an artist, Rebecca Latham as well as her mother, Karen, and sister, Bonnie, strive for detail in their painting. Studying with a Flemish master, they have developed their styles for painting extr...
Author: Rebecca Latham

History of Diabolos
The mere mention of the name “diabolo” raises eyebrows when mentioned to any Spanish speaker because the word, “diablo” means “Devil” and has a Latin origin. Let’s clarify that the origins of the nam...
Author: Leah Louis

How To Start A Child In An Astronomy Hobby, And Avoid The Pitfalls!
I caught the astronomy bug at an early age. It was right after my dinosaur-obsession and right before my car-obsession. Unfortunately, my interest in astronomy ended as abruptly as it began and on a...
Author: Tom Ryan

UFO Simply Means "Unidentified" Flying Object
What comes to mind when someone talks about a UFO? Do you think about the cover of a science fiction novel and the image of mysterious bluish lights beaming down from it? Do you think about a time wh...
Author: Turner Rover

Scrapbookers Beware
To discover how effective the PaperSaver formula is on acid paper, we did a series of experiments using methods that the Library of Congress pioneered to protect their archives and standards long use...
Author: Joe Zicherman

Television Downloads: A Techie’s Dream
I just sprinted in from the local electronics superstore. I've got my receipt to prove my purchase. I've got the box out of the bag. I'm opening the package of my shiny new 128-bit, one gigabyte doub...
Author: Kashin Torwalds

The Best Way to Download TV Shows
There's a lot of talk these days about how and why consumers download TV shows and the legalities that surround this practice. The legal lines seem to be muddled and murky at best and downright invi...
Author: Kashin Torwalds

No comments: